General Terms and Conditions
Rates are expressed in US dollars and per person. Also the prices are subject to variation (only in case of price increase of the service providers). Prices will be reconfirmed at the time of making reservations. Rates in force for the year 2020.
MACHUPICCHU7 reserves the right to make changes in the order of travel (in coordination with passengers), due to weather conditions, arrival time, departure of planes, buses or for any other relevant circumstance, for a better organization in the tours, (the company does not compensate for the aforementioned modifications).
Some excursions could suffer variations during festive dates (Christmas, New Year, national holidays of Peru, Easter, parties of Cusco and others).
Reservations are made by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.It is important to make reservations in advance.The reservation must contain the following information:
- Passenger or group name.
- Arrival and departure flight.
- Name of the hotel.
- Type of program requested.
- Other additional services.
To confirm the reservation you must make a pre-payment of 50% of the total cost of the program or tour. If this is not confirmed, the reservation will be automatically canceled 30 days before your arrival.
Cancellation of Reservations – No-Show:
Our clients can cancel their reservations when they see fit; You only need to send us your written request by e-mail and consider the following rules:
- If the cancellation request is made within 15 days of the completion of your program there will be no money back.
- If the cancellation request is made within 16-25 days of the completion of your program, the refund will be 25% of the pre-payment.
- If the cancellation request is made within 26-30 days of the completion of your program, the refund will be 50% of the pre-payment.
- If the cancellation request is made within 31 days of the completion of your program, the refund will be 60% of the pre-payment.
NOTE: For the special case of Camino Inka, if the cancellation request is made, there will be no money back.
MACHUPICCHU7, works as a travel organizing company and contracts on behalf of our clients, organizing on its behalf hotels, restaurants, transportation, flights, trips and other required tourist services, so it does not assume responsibility in case of accidents, injuries of people, loss of valuables, delays of airlines, buses, train.